T-Mall Operations & Social Media Internship
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing premium fashion company as a T-Mall Operations & Social Media Coordinator, in our E-commerce department. House of Dagmar just launched on the Chinese market, through T-Mall, and we are looking for a person to coordinate our social media on LRB, Weibo and WeChat and paid performance marketing on Alimama.
We are looking for someone with experience from the Chinese social media landscape. You have strong analytic skills and a curious mindset. Tasks will vary so the ability to dive into different areas is a must. You will coordinate our marketing activities with our Chinese partners and act as a link between the Chinese market and our office in Stockholm.
The internship is a great chance to be part of the House of Dagmar marketing & ecommerce team and gain valuable and realistic hands-on experience in the fashion industry. The internship is located at our Head office in Stockholm.
· Coordinate activities and post content across social media platforms on the Chinese markets: LRB, Weibo & WeChat.
· Work closely together with our PR-partner in China for coordination of Influencer marketing and paid social media.
· Work closely with our Performance Marketing agency for paid marketing on Alimama.
· Analyze and evaluate weekly and monthly reporting.
· Analyze organic and paid traffic performance across key KPIs and suggest actions to further optimization
· Experience from the social media landscape and culture on the Chinese market
· Experience from working with performance marketing on Alimama is a big plus.
· Business and results-oriented with clear focus on achieving set goals
· Available for aproximately 3 months.
· A team player with strong communication skills
· Capable of working on own accord, taking responsibility and being a flexible proactive co-worker
· Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English
We interview candidates continuously for an immediate start. The position is located in Stockholm.
Apply by sending a CV and cover letter to [email protected]. Kindly write "T-Mall Operations & Social Media Internship" in email subject line.