Client Advisor & Visual Merchandiser Lead
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of House of Dagmar's retail expansion, as a fulltime client advisor in our Stockholm stores. We are looking for an experienced and ambitious client advisor with a great interest in creating an inspirational customer experience through visual merchandising.
As Client Advisor and Visual Merchandising Lead your main responsibility to be a brand ambassador, deliver world class customer experience and to reach set sales target. You will also lead the development of a visual merchandising calendar together with the retail management team and execute all visual merchandising related tasks in both stores.
· Act as a brand ambassador for House of Dagmar.
· Offer a premium customer service experience according to guidelines.
· Create long term sales opportunities and make sure targets are met daily.
· Lead the development of the visual merchandising calendar together with the retail management team.
· Handle all visual merchandising related tasks in the stores.
· Ensure shop floor standards are kept according to guidelines.
· Maintain stockroom standards and partake in management of stock collection, processing and inventory.
· Passionate about fashion, design and trends.
· Self-motivated, driven and take initiative in solving tasks on different levels of complexity.
· A natural relationship builder with a curiosity for people.
· Interested in the future of retail and visual merchandising.
· Have 1-2 years proven experience of working with visual merchandising within fashion.
· Fluent in Swedish and English, verbal as well as written.
We interview candidates continuously for an immediate start. The position is located in Stockholm.
Apply by sending a CV and short cover letter to [email protected]