Client Advisor & Clienteling Lead
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of House of Dagmar's retail expansion, as a fulltime client advisor in our Stockholm stores. We are looking for an experienced and ambitious client advisor with a great interest in building long-term relationships through premium customer service.
As Client Advisor and Clienteling Lead, your main responsibility is to be a brand ambassador, deliver world class customer experience and to reach set sales target. You will also lead the development of House of Dagmar’s clienteling program together with the retail management team, and ensure it is realised by the retail team.
· Act as a brand ambassador for House of Dagmar.
· Offering a premium customer service experience according to guidelines.
· Create long term sales opportunities and make sure targets are met daily.
· Lead the development of the clienteling program together with the retail management team.
· Lead the training and follow-up on clienteling for the retail team.
· Plan and execute customer events in store.
· Ensure shop floor standards are kept according to guidelines.
· Maintain stockroom standards and partake in management of stock collection, processing and inventory.
· Passionate about fashion, design and trends.
· Self-motivated, driven and take initiative in solving tasks on different levels of complexity.
· A natural relationship builder with a curiosity for people.
· Interested in the future of retail and premium customer service.
· Have 1-2 years proven experience of working with clienteling or similar programs for a premium fashion brand.
· Fluent in Swedish and English, verbal as well as written.
We interview candidates continuously for an immediate start. The position is located in Stockholm.
Apply by sending a CV and short cover letter to [email protected]