House of Dagmar is a Swedish based fashion company with a global reach. Since the label Dagmar was launched in 2005, its unconventional and sophisticated style has been widely recognized by the fashion industry as well as the press throughout Europe, United States, and Asia and has received several prestigious awards.
House of Dagmar is looking for an experienced product manager who wants to broaden her/his horizons and grow with an exciting and successful company.
Working as a product manager at Dagmar means you will work together with an ambitious and dedicated team where you will be responsible for the production and the development of the collections together with the production and assortment manager. The work environment at House of Dagmar is fast-paced and energetic; no day is ever the same. You will be based in our Head office in Stockholm, but you might have commitments that require traveling.
• Responsible for the development and production of the collection making high-end quality products in cooperation with design team and production/assortment manager.
• Assure the highest quality of your product category.
• Managing the costing process and analyze of margins per product category and decide on negotiation strategies going towards suppliers.
• Negotiate prices with manufacturers about expected volumes
• Responsible for respecting the range/assortment plan of your categories
• Proactive work in fittings which is related to the further production process
• Responsible for respecting on-time deliveries
• Ongoing assessment of existing suppliers base and sourcing of new suppliers
• Responsible for the material base in the office and the ongoing development of fabrics
• Responsible for fittings of the PPS
• Responsible for sending out the PO to suppliers
• Academic degree from business school and or Textile education
• Experience of working as a buyer for at least 4 years preferably from high-end brands
• Outstanding communications skills in written and spoken in English
• Experience in working close to international factories
• A strong understanding of luxury branding
• Experience and technical knowledge in woven and jersey
• Ability to take initiatives and to prioritize work tasks
• An action-oriented attitude with a proactive approach to problem-solving and decision making
• Great energy and drive, always work towards improving the concept
• You have a structured mind
• Team player but still the ability to work on your initiative
• Open-minded and positive attitude
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you kindly to send your application as soon as possible to: