House of Dagmar is a fast growing Swedish based fashion company with a global reach. Since the label Dagmar was launched in 2005, its unconventional and sophisticated style has been widely recognised by the fashion industry as well as the press throughout Europe, United States and Asia and have received several prestigious awards.
An exciting opportunity to be a part of House of Dagmar expanding retail sector and team. The key objective as a Dagmar sales consultant is to provide a unique and personalised customer service experience. To professionally and confidently advise, style and assist our clients in order to help drive stores sales and build customer loyalty.
- Act as a brand amassador and representative – offering the highest level of luxury customer service.
- Collect client data and be proactive in building the store client book – emailing and following up with all clients on a daily basis.
- Ensure shop floor standards are kept and of the highest quality at all times – includes cleaning store and steaming garments etc.
- Maintain stockroom standards on a daily basis and partake in management of stock collection, processing and inventory.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and deal with any other ad hoc requests.
Skills & Requirements
- Have 1-2 years previous experience working for a contemporary luxury brand
- Fluent in Swedish and English, verbal as well as written desired.
- Experienced leader
- Communicative and passionate about retail and customer services.
- Self-motivated individual that has the ability to work productively on their own accord and take initiative.
- Knowledge in report writing and technical programs including Word, Excel and Outlook is desired.
- Ambitious and prepared to work with tasks of different levels of complexity.
- Keen interest in fashion, design and trends.
For more information, please contact Julia Eriksson, store manager. [email protected]