House of Dagmar is a fast growing Stockholm based fashion house with a global reach. Since the label Dagmar was launched in 2005, its unconventional and sophisticated style has been widely recognised by the fashion industry as well as the press throughout Europe, United States and Asia and has received several prestigious awards.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Store manager, you will become a key player in the retail sales team, and your expertise and experience will help us to successfully grow our retail offering by delivering a stellar brand experience in our physical stores.
The position is full time and located at the flagship store on Grev Turegatan 18 in Stockholm.
– Manage the flagship store, and ensure the daily operations of all retail stores
– Ensure brand and client experience are executed with consistency
– Maximize sales results and KPIs in the retail stores according to targets
– Analyze sales data (customers, products, footfall etc.) and define actions accordingly
– Recruit, engage and develop client advisors
– Create and maintain a strong work environment for the client advisors
– Build lasting relationships with clients and colleagues to extend and strengthen brand awareness
– Work with cross functional teams to ensure client feedback is communicated
– Ensure all store processes are in compliance with legal, safety, security, sustainability and HR guidelines
– Supervise stocktaking
– Support retail projects initiated by management team
SKILLS & BACKGROUND
– 3-5 years of relevant experience from premium fashion retail
– Experience from leading others and shaping high-performing teams
– Business acumen
– Well organized with a strong drive
– Rigor, sense of organization and multi-tasking management
– Product and fasion sensibility
– Fluent in Swedish and English, additional languages are a plus
ABOUT HOUSE OF DAGMAR
HOUSE OF DAGMAR is a Stockholm based designer brand, founded by the sisters. Through a mix of feminine, sophisticated and contemporary design, the brand creates sustainable ready-to-wear collections including signature categories of knitwear, outerwear and dresses. Throughout its history, HOUSE OF DAGMAR has continued to evolve its position and presence internationally and can be found at stores like Le Bon Marché, Galleries Lafayette and SSENSE.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply by sending CV to [email protected]
Please include the job title Store Manager in the subject line of your message.