Social Media Creative
This is an exciting opportunity to join House of Dagmar’s e-commerce & marketing team and to be part of the brand’s ongoing redesign, as well as maintaining the design system across multiple platforms. The role is located at our head office in Stockholm, Sweden.
We are looking for a tech-savvy Social Media Creative to produce and create image and video material for various platforms such as web, social media, and newsletters and SoMe ads. The Social Media Creative’s responsibilities also include the coordination of set marketing campaigns for SoMe platforms.
To be successful in the role, you are up to date with the latest digital communication software and ensure the brand is visually portrayed to a high standard across social platforms, in our newsletter and SoMe ads.
• Create content for digital media platforms according to platform guidelines and already produced campaign material.
• Schedule placement of content on social media platforms.
• Improve brand awareness using digital media channels such as Instagram, Facebook and newsletters.
• Ensure brand consistency across all digital media channels.
• Work closely with management team to develop integrated media campaign strategies.
• Assist digital and social media-, public relations-, and creative teams to select the appropriate media for their projects across different media platforms.
• Keep the online media library up-to-date.
• Monitor impact and return on investment of social media content.
• Remain up-to-date with the latest digital media trends and design technology available.
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
• Proven work experience as Graphic Designer or similar role
• Portfolio of completed graphic designs and creative projects
• Hands-on experience with graphic design software and image editing tools (inDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro)
• Knowledge in creating video material for online usage
• Attention to detail.
Apply by sending CV and portfolio to [email protected]