- Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer for e-Commerce & marketing
This is an exciting opportunity to join House of Dagmar’s marketing team and to be part of the brand’s ongoing redesign, as well as maintaining the design system across multiple platforms. The role is located at our Head Office in Stockholm, Sweden.
We are looking for an Associate-level Graphic Designer with a digital focus, as well as print media experience, to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of channels such as our e-commerce, social and printed media. In this position you will work closely with our Art Director to take creative briefs into visual products.
Your role will be to take on designs from the beginning to the final stages of development to ensure accuracy and aesthetic quality, and to prepare them for primarily digital, but also print publication. To be successful in this position, you should combine strong creative and technical skills along with proficiency in project management.
·Responsibilities & skillsets:
· Liaise with product managers to define design requirements
· Work with the Art Director, E-commerce Manager and Brand Director to produce final designs
· Test digital designs across various platforms
· Amend designs after feedback
· Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
· Retouch images to improve quality both in print and digital formats
· Manage prepress process for print files
· Follow deadlines to ensure timely publications
· Archive produced images and graphics
· Image/design editing software: Figma, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Premiere Pro
· Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
· Proven work experience as Graphic Designer or similar role
· Portfolio of completed graphic designs and creative projects
· Hands-on experience with graphic design software and image editing tools (inDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator and Premiere Pro)
· Knowledge in creating video material for inline usage
· An ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
· Creativity skills with attention to detail
Apply by sending CV and portfolio to [email protected]