Global PR Manager
House of Dagmar is looking for an experienced Global PR Manager to join the marketing team in Stockholm. As Global PR Manager you will be responsible for driving brand awareness and House of Dagmar positioning through impactful press coverage.
GLOBAL PR MANAGER
In this position you will be responsible for setting the PR strategy and execute on the day-to-day tasks to strengthen brand awareness and visibility internationally. The job includes the following tasks:
• Plan and create PR strategies lined into the media marketing plan
• Drive the brand ambassador program, incl. scouting, seeding, reporting
• Manage PR events and special projects in line with brand strategy
• Continuous follow-up to ensure strongest possible coverage
• Manage the showroom and coordinate visits
• Cultivate, build and maintain relationships with media, stylists and ambassadors
• Prepare and track sample requests
• Plan, create and coordinate press information
• Evaluate incoming PR opportunities on an ongoing basis
• At least two years of proven PR experience within premium fashion
• Knowledge of and existing relationships with media, stylists and ambassadors
• Highly engaged in the fashion industry – culturally aware and up to date with current trends
• Fluent in English – additional languages meriting
• Business and results-oriented with a strategic mindset
• Competent in building and developing sustainable relationships
• Strong problem-solving and pro-active approach
• Outstanding communication and organization skills
• Self-motivated, responsible and confident
The full time position is based at House of Dagmar head office in Stockholm with an immediate start.
HOW TO APPLY
Email your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Please include the job title Global PR Manager in the subject line of your message.
ABOUT HOUSE OF DAGMAR
HOUSE OF DAGMAR is a Stockholm based designer brand, founded by the sisters. Through a mix of feminine, sophisticated and contemporary design, the brand creates sustainable ready-to-wear collections including signature categories of knitwear, outerwear and dresses. Throughout its history, HOUSE OF DAGMAR has continued to evolve its position and presence internationally and can be found at stores like Le Bon Marché, Galleries Lafayette and SSENSE.