E-commerce Manager China
House of Dagmar is looking for a self-standing and results-driven E-commerce Manager China to take ownership of the brand’s growth on Tmall. As E-commerce Manager China you will be responsible for running our Tmall store, working closely with the Head of Sales, Growth Manager and our global and local Chinese partners. The position is based at House of Dagmar’s Stockholm office with an immediate start.
· Lead daily Dagmar Tmall store operations
· Execute the digital sales & marketing strategy to secure growth targets are met
· Be the day-to-day coordinator between stakeholders (HQ, brand team, product team, Tmall partner, logistics partner, PR agency etc.)
· Work closely with Growth manager to develop, plan and evaluate the overall Tmall marketing roadmap, incl funnel analysis and optimization
· Analyze organic and paid traffic performance across key KPIs and suggest actions to further optimize funnel
· Monitor and optimize digital marketing efforts
· Oversee social media presence and ensure the brand representation is according to global branding standards
· Experience from running a Tmall store for a premium fashion brand
· >3 years’ experience from working with Chinese social media platforms
· Business and results-oriented with clear focus on achieving set goals
· Solution-oriented and hands-on, able to juggle operational and strategic tasks
· A strong commercial drive and understanding of a premium fashion brand
· Strong analytical skills with a broad understanding of working with and taking decisions based on existing information and data
· Very structured with strong organizational skills
· Excellent time management and prioritization skills, including the ability to meet parallel deadlines and working with multiple stakeholders
· Fluent in Mandarin Chinese and English
We interview candidates continuously for an immediate start. The position is located in Stockholm.
Apply by sending a CV and cover letter to [email protected]. Kindly write "E-commerce Manager China" in email subject line.