House of Dagmar is a fast growing Stockholm based fashion house with a global reach. Since the label Dagmar was launched in 2005, its unconventional and sophisticated style has been widely recognised by the fashion industry as well as the press throughout Europe, United States and Asia and has received several prestigious awards.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Logistics manager, you will become a key player in the operations team, and your expertise and experience will help us to successfully grow our business internationally by providing excellence in product supply.
The position is full time and located at the Head office in Stockholm.
The position is based at House of Dagmar head office in Stockholm with an immediate start.
– Manage the full order life cycle: arrival to warehouse, fulfillment, delivery to customer and returns
– Work with cross functional teams to ensure product is ready on time for collection launches
– Oversee order book and inventory data to plan deliveries within requested delivery windows
– Manage trade compliance for Retail, Wholesale and E-commerce
– Manage import/export processes
– Communicate with warehouse to ensure continuous problem solving of arising issues
– Keep track of quality, quantity, warehouse levels and optimize processes around inventory accuracy
– Support supply chain projects initiated by management team
SKILLS & BACKGROUND
– 1-2 years of relevant experience, preferably in fashion eCommerce
– Proficiency in Excel and experience working in ERP and eCommerce platforms
– Well organized with a strong drive
– Flexible to navigate multiple tasks, workloads and systems
– Fluent in Swedish and English
ABOUT HOUSE OF DAGMAR
HOUSE OF DAGMAR is a Stockholm based designer brand, founded by the sisters. Through a mix of feminine, sophisticated and contemporary design, the brand creates sustainable ready-to-wear collections including signature categories of knitwear, outerwear and dresses. Throughout its history, HOUSE OF DAGMAR has continued to evolve its position and presence internationally and can be found at stores like Le Bon Marché, Galleries Lafayette and SSENSE.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply by sending CV to [email protected]
Please include the job title Logistics Manager in the subject line of your message.